Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Kru" Mr. Robison returns from second Training Trip


"Finally back from Vegas for the second time, I spent the 3 days training with my Muay Thai coach Master Toddy. I spent my days drilling and holding Thai pads for other students. I was very lucky to be training with a great group of guys from all over the country.


I have friends now in Dallas, Miami, Hawaii and Jersey. I have been training and teaching under Master Toddy for years and on the last day of my training, Master Toddy held a ceremony among his students and promoted me to the rank of KRU (which means Instructor).


It was a great trip and I am glad to be home. I am ready to work harder and make my students better! Thank you to everyone who kept the school going, it feels really good knowing that I have great students who care about Club MMA and what we are doing."
-Mr. Robison