Monday, July 13, 2009

Martial Arts Super Show

What can I say, I just got home from the martial art supershow convention in Las Vegas. I was working the BJJ America booth with David Meyer and John Will. It all started with a blue belt evaluation on Sunday, then on to the convention setup on Monday. The day started off pretty slow but ended with a bang as we got to attend a Tony Robbins seminars (which in my opinion is priceless opportunity). Tuesday things picked up with little seminars we were giving at the booth. I got to hit pads and demo a bunch of moves while John and David did all the talking. Then BJJ legend Renzo Gracie comes over to the booth looking for David and John, so I got to meet Renzo and get a picture.
Later Tuesday night I got to assist John And David in MMA seminar. It was pretty awesome seeing David and John work, they are excellent instructors and have great communication skills.

We rapped things up on Wednesday, I met so many great people at the supershow. It was a great experience working with everyone and seeing their take on training, teaching and working in the martial arts business. I have the greatest job in the world!



Thank you to all my students, clients, parents and friends that support Club MMA . Lastly thank you to my wife Abbie, who selflessly works her butt off so I can have my dreams come true! She is my best friend and the person that deserves all the credit. -Mr. Robison

And just so it's noted, Miss Abbie disagrees with the above statement but appreciates it just the same. I think all of Mr. Robison's students will agree that his dreams are worth all the attention they receive!! No one cares more about his students!